Please go through the following information, tick the checkbox at the bottom of the page and click submit to continue to the Registration page.
This section provides online services to Government Departments / Organizations which hire / engage contractors for various purposes. This section is to be used for registration, licensing, renewal and amendment under the Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970. The organization is Principal employer in this case and has to provide information of all the contractors it has engaged.
Basic Instructions & Features
To utilize the online services, please follow these basic steps (wherever asked):
- Login Id and password creation: On the web-portal www.hrylabour.gov.in, the department/organization has to create its login Id using an operational email-id. The Login Id and password details will be sent to the registered email-id and mobile number. Please make sure that you are providing a valid and operational email id and mobile number. (Please remember your user name and password)
- Enter relevant information (as required): During registration, the user has to create a profile which is their Basic Information form. This form contains all the basic information like address, workers, detail of department etc.
- Document Submission (as required): Make sure that the documents are submitted in the prescribed format and size.
- Fee Payment (if required): User has the option to pay the fee online.
- Submit application for processing
- Application Tracking:User can track the application status online and relevant updates will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id as well.
- Online License / Certificate Generation: After successful application processing, online certificate / license containing a 16 digit number will be generated. User can download the document and start using it.
Steps for registration:
- The applicant will visit the website www.hrylabour.gov.in .
- There is a section for "Government Department/Organizations" in the middle of the page.
- The user has to fill registration form. The applicant needs to provide the list of contractors and no. of workers provided by contractors to the applicant.
- Fee is automatically calculated on the basis of no. of workers as per information provided in the registration form.
- The applicant can add contractors by using their LIN no. or BIP id used by them on www.hrylabour.gov.in.
- The applicant will activate the Form 5 for each contractor after getting the approval from the Haryana Labour Department.
- The applicant will have to pay the fee online which is automatically calculated based on the information provided in the form.
- The application can be tracked in real time. In case of any objection / remarks, the applicant will be able to revert and provide any additional information / document required.
- Amendment can be done any time in case there is any change in the no of contractors or no of workers employed under contractor engaged with the applicant. The applicant has to fill details of amendment in the form and pay the fee (if any).