Please go through the following information, tick the checkbox at the bottom of the page and click submit to continue to the Registration page.
Registration of establishment and deposition of cess /cess assessment and appeal thereof under the Building & Other Construction Workers (RE & CS) Act, 1996 and Cess Act
This section provides online services to establishment owners. When any owner wants to do any kind of construction work in Haryana, then they have to register under Registration of establishment and deposition of cess /cess assessment and appeal thereof under the Building & Other Construction Workers (RE & CS) Act, 1996 and Cess Act.
Basic Instructions & Features
To utilize the online services please follow these basic steps (wherever asked):
- Login Id and password creation: On the web-portal www.hrylabour.gov.in, the user has to create his / her login Id using an operational email-id. The Login Id and password details will be sent to the user's registered email-id and mobile number. Please make sure that you are providing a valid and operational email id and mobile number. (Please remember your user name and password)
- Enter relevant information (as required): During registration, the user has to create a profile which is their Basic Information Performa (BIP). This performa contains all the basic information of the establishment like address, workers, detail of occupier / manager, construction detail & declaration etc.
- Document Submission (as required): Make sure the documents are submitted in the prescribed format and size.
- Fee Payment (if required): User has the option to pay fee online or offline as per their convenience.
- Submit application for processing
- Application Tracking: User can track application status online and relevant updates will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id as well.
- Online License / Certificate Generation: After successful application processing, online certificate / license containing a 16 digit number will be generated. User can download the document and start using it.
Steps for use:
- Already registered establishment owner will visit the website.
- There is an option of Building & Other Construction Establishment in the middle of the page.
- After logging in, the user has to apply for registration certificate FORM I.
- Automatic Fee Calculation - Fee will be automatically calculated based on the no. of workers and the date of license applied. User can also upload previously paid fee details in treasury.
- Applicant has to provide information regarding commencement/ completion (estimated time).
- Form I - CESS rule - This is a system generated form which uses all the data already filled in BIP wherever required. Applicant will have to enter any other detail required to complete and submit the form.
- The Applicant can track his/her application in real time. In case of any objection / remarks, applicant will be able to revert and provide any additional information / document required.